Vice President of Marina Division
Alain Giudice has over 25 years of experience in the marina and hospitality industry. Alain both developed and managed marinas around the world. Starting out as a first officer on a 108 ft sailing yacht in the Mediterranean, Alain then went on to manage the Puerto Del Rey Marina and El Conquistador Resort and Country Club Marina in Fajardo, Puerto Rico, from where he moved on to the Boca Raton Resort and Club marina in Florida. Following his time at the Boca Raton Resort and Club, Alain spent 5 years as the Director of Marina Operations at the Atlantis Resort Paradise Island in Nassau.
Additionally, to managing marinas, Alain has years of experience in marina design and development, organisation and management of marina resort and yacht clubs, operation and for four years, Alain was the Operations Director for Camper & Nicholsons Marinas International Ltd, based in the Grand Harbour Marina in Birgu, Malta. His work at Camper & Nicholsons took Alain to Sanya, China, Grenada, Turkey, Egypt, and the United Arab Emirates, where the company developed, consulted and set up operations for their worldwide marinas clientele. Alain also collaborated in the design and development, and managed the Faro Blanco Resort and Yacht Club marina in Marathon Key, Florida.
Throughout his work experience, Alain has been involved in sales and marketing, business development, operation management, vessel maintenance, advertising, finances, consultation, property expansion, food and beverage operations, and hosting boat shows and events such as the Columbus Regatta and the Central American game Sailing Competition in Fajardo, Puerto Rico, the annual Rolex Middle Sea Race in Grand Harbour, Malta, and the International Super Boat Race in Marathon, Florida.
- 25 years of experience within the maritime and leisure industry, most recently in south Florida, Europe, China, North Africa, U.A.E., The Bahamas, and the Caribbean.
- Development and management of marina resorts and yacht clubs.
Management and operations of Food and Beverage outlets, fine dining restaurant and catering and wedding events.
- Management of mixed use developments.
- Management and operations of boatyard and dry stack operations
- Organization and management of international yachting events and international boat shows.
- Branding and commissioning of marinas resorts worldwide.
- Staff training and development.
- Feasibility and marketing studies, business plans, and capital expenditure
- Support client relations and act as liaison with captains, crew, charter and yacht brokers, government official and yacht owners.
- Yacht captain in both motorboats and sailing vessels.
- Operation management of ferries and boat shuttles for marina resorts.
Education and Accreditation:
- Faro Blanco Marina and Yacht Club, Marathon Florida
Best Marina in Marathon, City Council- 2015 & 2016
Awarded ValvTec 2016 marina of the year
- The Marina at Atlantis Resort, Paradise Island, Nassau Bahamas
Rated number one in the world by Robb Report in 1999 and remaining in the top 10 for the next four consecutive years.