CONDOMINIUM PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Our first-in-class approach to property management has positioned us as Wisconsin’s dominant condominium high-rise manager. SGMC provides excellent communication and concrete information, which can be deciphered quickly so that decisions regarding the operations and value of the asset can be made with certainty. SGMC ensures that the proper systems are in place, with professional and experienced personnel to effectively manage the day-to-day operations of the property, including ongoing maintenance, administration, financial accountability and coordination with the Board of Directors.
Siegel-Gallagher Management Company provides the condominium Association and unit owners the assurance that the market value of their units will be maintained or enhanced. Lender/Buyer relationships are improved with professional property management. Siegel-Gallagher Management Company monitors dues collection, reduces delinquency, and updates the reserve study, bringing in consistent revenue to ensure that the Association has adequate reserve funds for the future. By providing a superior level of property operations and property appearance, Siegel-Gallagher Management Company ensures that the value of each condominium unit will be maintained, while enhancing the overall marketability of each unit.
Siegel-Gallagher Management Company provides services in both preventative and general building maintenance programs. We will work with the Association to create a preventive maintenance plan, designed specifically to each property, ensuring efficient operation, long life and reductions in operating expenses. Our maintenance technicians are prepared to perform the scheduled maintenance of common area mechanical, structural and landscaping elements of the property. The on-site technician will be responsible for these duties, with oversight by the Property Manager. Seasonal maintenance tasks will also be performed by the on-site technician, ensuring the safety and comfort of all residents. Additionally, our maintenance personnel will perform weekly walk-throughs and supply follow ups of noted deficiencies, as well as recommendations for reparative and preventative maintenance.
Condominium Property Management Services:
- Implement SGMC’s Property Takeover Strategy and conduct a thorough Property Condition Report.
- Develop and implement the most efficient and cost-effective operational plan.
- Implement an experienced property management team in order to improve efficiency and quality of operations.
- Evaluate current staff and provide human resource support and staffing recommendations.
- Coordinate reserve studies and make recommendations.
- Gain confidence of Association Members by establishing effective means of communication at all levels.
- Facilitate Association community and ensure resident satisfaction.
- Provide a single management source, is accountable for property operations, financial and strategic planning.
- Maintain the property’s grounds and buildings to a superior level of appearance, which will enhance condominium values, as well as ownership pride.
- Provide 24-hour, 7-days per week Building Maintenance & Engineering services, as well as emergency services and crisis management coordination and reconstruction facilitation.
- Collect dues in a timely and respectful manner.
- Provide accurate and detailed financial reporting, as well as other accounting services, utilizing the most up-to-date technology and information systems.