Joe McGuire CPM, RPA
Vice President of Commercial Properties
Joseph brings a strong background in commercial property management built upon more than 15 years of experience in the real estate industry. Prior to joining Siegel Gallagher, Joseph was responsible for the direct management of a commercial management Milwaukee portfolio and served as the regional property manager across the Midwest with Greywolf Partners, Inc. Joseph also served as a Property Manager for Wangard Partners, Inc. managing 1.7 million square feet of commercial real estate in Southeast Wisconsin. Joseph’s strong business background, financial skills and ground operations experience prove invaluable to both our management firm and our clients.
Joseph previously was with Richter Realty and Investment, Inc. located in Brookfield, WI, acting as the Director of Property Management. As part of the management team he was responsible for the oversight of more than 500,000SF of office and retail properties. Prior to that, Joseph served as the Property Manager for The Marcus Corporation (NYSE), the fifth largest theater circuit in the U.S., with locations in major markets throughout the Midwest. Joseph was responsible for managing Marcus’ investment portfolio through their corporate, theater, and hotel divisions.
- Portfolio management of office and retail properties
- Financial accountability for real estate divisions
- Asset and construction management
- Property transitions
- Lease negotiations
Education and Accreditation:
- B.A – Business Management – Concordia University
- Certified Property Manager Designation (CPM)
- Real Property Administrator Designation (RPA)
- Past President – Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Institute of Real Estate Management
- National Association of Realtors