Katrina Borski joined Siegel-Gallagher in 2009 with three years of residential apartment management experience. Borski was then responsible for a 388 unit condominium association in the heart of downtown Madison, WI. Borski was promoted to Property Manager in 2013, and is currently responsible for the management of a 126 unit apartment community, 6 commercials spaces, and one 40 unit condominium association in Madison, WI. Since joining Siegel-Gallagher, Borski has also aided in the management of three receivership apartment communities, as well as aided in the start up of a brand new apartment complex in downtown Madison.
Borski achieved her Accredited Residential Manager (ARM) designation through the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) in 2012, and is currently working towards her Certified Property Manager (CPM) designation.
- Owner/Tenant Relations
- Condominium Association and Apartment Community Management
- Budget Preparation, Implementation and Evaluation
- Financial Reporting
- Vendor/Contractor Negotiations and Contract Engagement
- Tenant Leasing & Marketing
- Receivership Properties
- Efficiency of building operations
Education and Accreditation:
- Accredited Residential Manager (ARM)
- Community Associations Institute (CAI)
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)