Manager – Marina Accounting
Phil Cook joined Siegel-Gallagher Management Company in October 2013. With more than three years of accounting experience, Phil is responsible for billing clients, producing monthly financials and analyzing process improvement for new accounting software.
Prior to joining Siegel-Gallagher, Phil worked for Charleston|Orwig, a full service marketing and advertising agency focused on food system client reputation management and marketing integration.
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Full-cycle Operational Accounting
- Banking and Treasury Management
Education and Accreditation:
- Accounting & Sports Management, Cardinal Stritch University
- Certified Public Accounting candidate