Tom Ceparski, RPA, FMA
Tom Ceparski joined Siegel-Gallagher Management Company in February 2017, as General Manager for the Waukegan Port District, responsible for the Port of Waukegan and the Waukegan Harbor and Marina. Tom has more than twenty-years of experience leading the operations, administration, and risk management efforts of teams across a diverse portfolio of real estate, facilities, and service initiatives. Tom has driven teams and business plans for operations that include commercial high-rise, retail, hospitality, healthcare, and residential properties. Tom is highly skilled in team building and process improvement strategies, with a focus on achieving operational, service, and financial excellence for all stakeholders.
Tom has facilitated successful business operations with global corporations including Marriott International and Cushman & Wakefield. Tom earned his Real Property Administrator (RPA) and Facilities Management (FMA) designations in 2007, through the Building Owners and Managers Institute (BOMI). Tom also maintains professional leadership credentials in co-active Coaching, through the Coaches Training Institute. Tom is a veteran of the United States Marine Corps, and currently sits as President of the Board for the South Milwaukee Auxiliary Police Force.
- Commercial Portfolio Management
- Strategic Business Planning
- Team Building and Best Practice Management
- Leadership Coaching
- Market Intelligence
- Facilities and Operations Management
- Emergency Management and Business Continuity Planning
Education and Accreditation:
- Real Property Administrator (RPA)
- Facilities Management Administrator (FMA)
- Certified Marina Manager (CMM) Candidate
- Building Owners and Managers Institute (BOMI)
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)